Chicken Tikka BBQ
(Serves 7 to 8)
||1 kg or (2-3 Whole chicken, Each divide into four quarter portion, (3-4) slits on each side)
||7-8 Tbsp (5-6 Lemon
||Slightly warm (50g) (½ cup)
|AHMED Plain Biryani Masala
||1 Packet (50g)
- In a bowl min lemon juice, Ginger paste, garlic Paste & AHMED Chicken Tikka BBQ Masala and apply this mixture evenly on the chicken pieces Marinate (1-2) hours.
- Put each portion of the chicken on the skewer and cook it on very low heat of coal/gas fire until light brown.
- Apply ghee/butter when meat becomes tender.
Delicious AHMED chicken Tikka is ready.
Serve hot with AHMED hari Chutny & fresh Salad.
Chicken Tikka in Pot:
- Follow the above chicken tikka recipe till step 1.
- Apply the ghee/butter over the chicken pieces & place then in a pot, cover and cook on low heat for (about 15-20 minutes) or till chicken fully tender, then stop the flame keep red hot coal in a small bowl inside the pot, Pour One teaspoon of ghee/butter, over it & cover the pot. Open after (5-7) minutes.
- Delicious Chicken Tikka in pot is ready serve with Hot AHMED hari chutney & fresh Salad.
For Milder Hotness:
For those who take mild chilies & salt, half the quantity of the given recipe spices can be used. Salt may be to the requirement.