Tikka Boti BBQ Masala
(Serves 7 to 8)
|Beef/Chicken/Mutton||1 kg (small thin cubes)|
|Papaya with Peel||1 Cup, Small & thin Pieces 9250g)|
|Ginger (Paste)||1 Tbsp|
|Garlic (Paste)||1 Tbsp|
|Ghee/Butter||(½ cup) (80g)|
|AHMED Tikka Boti Masala||1 Packet (50g)|
- In a bowl mix AHMED Tikka Boti BBq Masala, (½ Cup) (4-6 Tbsp) water, ginger, garlic paste with meat & also add papaya from the meat marinate for (3½ – 4½) hours, Remove papaya.
- Sew the meat on the skewer & keep on very low heat of coal/gas fire.
- Grill very lightly on all sides.
- Brush the meat with ghee/butter & cook until the meat become tender.
- Delicious Tikka Boti is ready.
- Serve with AHMED hari chutney/Imli chutney, fresh salad, Lemon juice & hot fresh Naan or Paratha.
For Milder Hotness:
For those who take mild chilies & salt, half the quantity of the given recipe spices can be used. Salt may be to the requirement.
Comments are closed.