(Serves 6 to 8)
|Meat (chicken/Mutton/Beef)||1 KG|
|Basmati Rice||1 KG / 4 cups|
|Ginger (Paste)||1 Tbsp|
|Garlic (Paste)||1 Tbsp|
|Green chillies||(Whole) 4 Nos.|
|Onion Sliced||(Medium Size) 4 Nos.|
|Oil / ghee||1 Cup / 250 ml|
|AHMED Yakhni Pullao Masala||75g|
- Put meat in a pan with 6 glass of water and AHMED yakhni pullao Masala tied in a bag & cook on low flame.
- When water is reduced to approximately 3 glasses and meat become tender, separate the meat, strain the yakhni & keep it a side.
- In another pan heat a oil/ghee and fry the onion till golden brown.
- Separate half of the onion on paper and add ginger, garlic green chilies, meat, yogurt with rest of onion & stir.
- Then add yakhni and bring to boil. Add rice (which is already soak in water for 15-20 minutes) and salt and cover the pan.
- When the water drips up sprinkle the rest of the fried onions let simmer the rice on low flamer for 10-15 minutes.
Yakhni pullao is ready. Serve with salad and raita.
For Milder Hotness:
For those who take mild chilies & salt, half the quantity of the given recipe spices can be used. Salt may be to the requirement.